HAGER RENTAL’S NEW POLICIES TO FIGHT COVID-19 VIRUS *UPDATED*
HAGER RENTAL’S NEW POLICIES TO FIGHT COVID-19 VIRUS
Hager Rental has implemented new hours and procedures to protect our tenants and our employees.
HOURS AND PROCEDURES:
- New operating hours: 9 am to 4 pm
- Office doors are closed but tenants may
- Pay rent online
- Drop payments in the drop box outside the front door
- Call to make payments over the phone.
- A convenience fee will be charged until credit cards stop charging interest.
- Hager Rental will no longer accompany interested parties to look at vacant properties.
- These properties can be viewed on our website and we can give instructions to do a drive-by look.
New Tenant Move-Ins and Signing Leases
- New Tenants Signing leases
- Make an appointment to sign lease and get keys.
- Instructions will be given via phone or email for what to do.
- We will still provide emergency maintenance.
- All maintenance calls need to be made during operating hours: 9-4.
- Maintenance requests can be made online on our website.
- Maintenance workers will work from 8-4 and will not keep evening hours.
- Work orders may be submitted via phone or our new website.
- Our maintenance people will only enter your homes in emergency circumstances.
- Our maintenance people will only make visits in the evening in extreme emergencies.
- Our maintenance people will wear gloves and practice safe social distancing while working in your home.
- We request that tenants keep a safe distance from any maintenance person entering their homes.